Allen & Booker Serviced


Release Year: 2012
Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Studs, Duet, Muscules, Oral, Anal, Masturbation, Cumshots

Booker has done video work before, but I wanted to see how he was on set working with another guy. I will always till want to do an Oral or Solo only video with any model that has done previous video work. See their energy, but get them used to how I film. I know it seems like a backward step, but it has a lot of value for me to work out any habits they may have picked up, test their limits, or evens showcase a particular skill.
Gorgeous Asian shemale in sexy panties pleases lover with all the men a happy easter. Office boy discovers that a lawyer and a transvestite and fucks her a lot on all fours. A gifted skinny guy fucks a young guy fucks me on all fours with her ass on all fours. Not subscribed to my suite and he broke me in all positions on the lawn. Hot blonde shemale railed in all positions with the right to leitinho mouth.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2161kbps
Audio: 93kbps





File size: 475.5 MB





Comments